Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I just submitted my Gilman scholarship application. I think it's more nerve wracking than relieving though because I keep thinking I missed something even though I when through it, and then I am thinking that I won't get it. I can't worry about it now. There would be no point. I know whether I got it or not in lat May.

Now I just need to apply to the school. Still waiting for the recommendation letter. Then I have a few minor things that I need to do.

I think I might shadow in a classroom and a visa is required for that. If I do shadow I think I would like to do it for an hour at least everyday, so that I can keep up with what is going on in the class. It was always so confusing when I observed in a classroom only once a week. I never knew what was going on and it made it hard to help students when they needed it.

The idea of helping in a classroom is exciting and that fact that it would be in a different country is even more exciting. Hopefully the shadowing works out. I'm not completely sure how I can go about it. I will have to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment